Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
xpost

For those of you set at cash for payment, then switched back to Tesla Financing, how long till the updated MVPA was issued?

Still waiting on mine to be updated but it's only been 3 days. I have approval again. everything is set. just waiting for the updated MVPA.
Mine was not updated until the day of my delivery.

I took delivery last Friday, November 5. It went immediately to the detail shop for PPF, window tint and ceramic coating. I went with a full wrap of Suntek Reaction, 20% Expel Prime on all side windows as well as the rear, 70% Spectra Photosync on the windshield, and ceramic coating of all exterior glass and the wheels. The shop ceramic coated the inside and outside of the wheels as the tires were not yet mounted to the wheels. The shop also PPF'd the door sills - front and rear. We also went with a double layer of Suntek Reaction in front of the rear wheels. After getting the car back from the detailer, I had the Signature Wheels I ordered from Jamie installed, SV309. I used a different detail shop from my previous Teslas and am really happy with this work:

Attachments

• IMG-5606.jpg
    IMG-5606.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG-5608.jpg
    IMG-5608.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG-5609.jpg
    IMG-5609.jpg
    766 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG-5615-1.jpg
    IMG-5615-1.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-5617.jpg
    IMG-5617.jpg
    949.9 KB · Views: 67
I took delivery last Friday, November 5. It went immediately to the detail shop for PPF, window tint and ceramic coating. I went with a full wrap of Suntek Reaction, 20% Expel Prime on all side windows as well as the rear, 70% Spectra Photosync on the windshield, and ceramic coating of all exterior glass and the wheels. The shop ceramic coated the inside and outside of the wheels as the tires were not yet mounted to the wheels. The shop also PPF'd the door sills - front and rear. We also went with a double layer of Suntek Reaction in front of the rear wheels. After getting the car back from the detailer, I had the Signature Wheels I ordered from Jamie installed, SV309. I used a different detail shop from my previous Teslas and am really happy with this work:
Good choice on the Signature wheels. They look spectacular. For me the Arachnids just didn’t make it.

Beautiful S...love the Sig wheels. congratulations