Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Zactly. My neighbor summed that and other things up. I think the car can technically be proficient, but I question how long until it is intuitive. Example, a guy who is weaving even within his lane a few car lengths ahead of you, or a city street where you see a ball roll past, which likely has a kid near it.
FSD may be able to anticipate the ‘dumb’ but will always be stymied by the ‘stupid’

Yeah, I’m yet to trade in with Tesla. But I know by experience that FSD does retain value to parties other than Tesla.
And I’m not sure that Tesla does not credit some of the value on trade in. All I know for sure is that they remove and offer it again for sale for the vehicle when they sell it.
i like the fact that car with FSD sees traffic light and stop signs and changes lanes on its own. Summon failed both times I tried it. gave me that it is not available to come to me. only front or back. havent tried navigate using beta so scared and dont feel like needing it. However using autopilot with the traffic and stop signs awareness and auto changing lanes is great.

i like the fact that car with FSD sees traffic light and stop signs and changes lanes on its own. Summon failed both times I tried it. gave me that it is not available to come to me. only front or back. havent tried navigate using beta so scared and dont feel like needing it. However using autopilot with the traffic and stop signs awareness and auto changing lanes is great.
When you tried summon were you in a parking lot or driveway, or on a city street?

Ive seen at least 1 or more youtube videos within the past week where the driver clearly shows where FSD (in broad daylight, no rain, roads 100% clear) go over the yellow line directly into oncoming lane. (fortunately no cars were coming). One video the guy said he was able to repeat on that same stretch of road.

I'd be 20% dumber if I purchased FSD on the 17th.

Ive seen at least 1 or more youtube videos within the past week where the driver clearly shows where FSD (in broad daylight, no rain, roads 100% clear) go over the yellow line directly into oncoming lane. (fortunately no cars were coming). One video the guy said he was able to repeat on that same stretch of road.

I'd be 20% dumber if I purchased FSD on the 17th.

Agreed - you should by before the price increase on the 17th. Worth it to me despite a whole one or more video showing an issue on a beta program.

The features I use, I like and it makes it worth it to me. If it is dumb, let me live in my form of reality.

Agreed - you should by before the price increase on the 17th. Worth it to me despite a whole one or more video showing an issue on a beta program.

The features I use, I like and it makes it worth it to me. If it is dumb, let me live in my form of reality.
So you reject Elon's reality and substitute your own?