Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since we’re talking about food. Asian vegan food is really good. Should give it a try if you never have.
There’s a restaurant here in LA called Crossroads Kitchen. All vegetarian (not all vegan) but it’s delicious. And I’ve had plenty of other vegetarian food around the city, including Asian, is is excellent.

Sorry for this post being off topic but my EDD changed from March 11-April 08

048738E3-B2E2-4B42-8A97-292E7DD649B2.png

And that's ok. Not only cheaper, but better for your health as well...

Trying to say no one should eat meat or buy any leather products is not going to have much of an impact on most folks.

Blame it on Covid or loss of smell for other reasons, but I can't really tell the difference between beyond meat and real meat burgers anymore.

Holy crap! Just occurred to me that all this is Way off topic!

If I replace the yoke cover with leather, will I get rid of the worm?
Huh? What’s way off topic? Wait, what?

I put my order on hold so no delivery date. Have second thoughts on color though. Currently have blue on white on my 2017. Ordered msm but thinking of white on white instead.
Every color available is a good color on a Tesla. I had a black S. Wife, a red X. She is getting another red (MYP) and I’m getting MSM (Plaid). Both white interiors this time round.