Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes!! Those new taillights look great. Hoping the new headlights also don't suck like the current ones do.

Waiting for higher resolution pics, but it kind of seems like the black bar is now just body colored? It looks like there is still some kind of bar there.
Definitely looks body colored and probably is the width of the overhang.

I've confirmed that these are in fact matrix headlights. So they should be at least good as or better than the 3's.
Btw guys this confirmation came from Drive Tesla Canada's article covering the matter. Forgot to credit my source lol!🤦‍♂️👍

Btw guys this confirmation came from Drive Tesla Canada's article covering the matter. Forgot to credit my source lol!🤦‍♂️👍
This is just great journalism:
The first photos aren’t great quality, but you can clearly see the round projector lens on the outside of the headlight housing.
”The photo quality is crap, but clearly you can see that something is there.“

The X clearly received no love since it remained uncovered after the S was covered. That is if the timeline stated is correct and the covered S was not photoed prior to removing the cover instead of after the cover was put on.
Yeah the X has a different charge port and that's it it seems. And the car is apparently covered at this point. Here's the new chargeport for the X:

Last edited: