Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i believe he meant "nothing" as there are no cars and it appears the factory may be shut down/barely operating. Indicating a changeover may be occurring.
Yeah I watch all this dude's videos and that is the slowest and most empty I have seen the factory in a while. Clearly production has been shut down. Even the QC areas had no cars. not even 3's or Y's. It's like they shut down the whole facility for the week. was hoping to see cars churning out by today but looks like we will have to keep our fingers crossed for next week. Even the logistics lot was light....

The best paint is no paint! All y'all are getting bare metal cars!
I'm fine with that as long as they are cold rolled steel!

CYBER!!.jpg

Guys, I've fallen behind, and not sure if this has been posted yet, and I think we lost Tigers - not sure if this would be welcomed or not...

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Guys, I've fallen behind, and not sure if this has been posted yet, and I think we lost Tigers - not sure if this would be welcomed or not...
Watched the tear down today and per usual, Sandy and his team knocked it out of the park. Was well explained and well detailed. Seems like the intention was always there, but just never made it for [insert whatever supply chain reason]. @Tigers will eventually be glad to know it was thought about and planned and that @Casey_S is working on another solution. So keep the hope alive.

Your avatar shows perfectly nice cars parked in garage. Why are you getting a Tesla, again?
I guess I like to mix the old and the new. I am very glad I bought a Plaid and after 7 months of owning one the experience has been incredible. The contrast between my 60’s vehicles and a new Tesla is obviously immense. But like a lot of us we love them both!

My MYP is vision and Plaid radar. Currently, radar car is way better. In time, we hope that will change, but right now, give me radar. Thank you.
I’m the opposite on this one. I find the vision to be much better. Particularly when coming up on slow or stopped traffic…the vision reacts sooner and smoother. This was a huge benefit to me when getting into beta. I hated how the car would run up on cars ahead...all dynamic cruise control vehicles I’ve had were like that. They suck. But I’m pretty much ok with how vision handles it.

Yeah I watch all this dude's videos and that is the slowest and most empty I have seen the factory in a while. Clearly production has been shut down. Even the QC areas had no cars. not even 3's or Y's. It's like they shut down the whole facility for the week. was hoping to see cars churning out by today but looks like we will have to keep our fingers crossed for next week. Even the logistics lot was light....
Agreed, with Texas coming online could the Y line be tooled for S or X? All production seemed to stop.

Up until this Monday, I had a 2020 Model 3 in the FSD Beta program for a few months and now have the 2022 Model S LR. Autopilot is remarkably smoother and better with no phantom breaking so far including my 220 mile round trip yesterday from central CT into NYC. I was convinced it was due to the Model S being superior but now that I'm hearing in this forum FSD beta is vision only, I'm thinking it's either the Beta software itself is worse or Radar is superior or both.