Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My opinion on summer tires (even in an area where the climate never gets below 40) vs (quality, as in Michelin Pilot) high performance all seasons: On the street? In an AWD vehicle? One will rarely get to the traction limits of a high performance all season tire, especially cornering. Especially in a low center of gravity Tesla. So for many, dedicated high performance summer tire for the street is overkill. And they will wear faster. So more costly to own

Hi guys, RN1158 here, ordered 10/17/21. MS LR, red, 19”. EDD 3/19-3/31 and been steady for a few weeks now. No VIN yet, but hopefully any day now. Who here has an RN lower then 1158 and still waiting? Just trying to gauge if this is going to push or I’m going to see the car before end of this month.
1153 DC area- still waiting with an EDD of 3/15-3/28

That would be these:
You are incorrect. The link you show is for carbon ceramic brakes. If you take the time to read my link you will know.

And along with the new headlights and taillights, you might see new brakes for the model S soon???
I saw nothing in that article that suggests any involvement by Tesla on those brakes. Orbis and Nasa collaborated to design retrofittable brakes to any sports car. No reason to think that they will become a supplier unless my skimming of the article missed it.

Windows tinted (35% sides and 18% rear), trunk spoiler added, 21” “flow forged” wheels from Lou at getyourwheels.com. (TMC Vendor). Custom offset. Stock tire size up front, 295/35 out back. Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.
2022 LR build date 02/2022

View attachment 776445
Hi. Nice looking car. May I ask what is the mile range after the rim change?