Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How’s the ambient lighting? I saw there’s lights in the doors, did you see them anywhere else?
I only saw an on/off. It’s on, I would call it sufficient but not luxurious at all. BMW is superior on this. This car is far superior to our ‘18 M3P. Gentlemen at delivery said the ‘22 M3’s are a completely different/better car than the earlier ones. May need to order another car for the Mrs. before she takes the MS.

I only saw an on/off. It’s on, I would call it sufficient but not luxurious at all. BMW is superior on this. This car is far superior to our ‘18 M3P. Gentlemen at delivery said the ‘22 M3’s are a completely different/better car than the earlier ones. May need to order another car for the Mrs. before she takes the MS.
Get her a Y. Wife loves her Y, it is much more refined than our 2019 Model 3. I specifically got S because I know my wife will hate the yoke and will not take my car. :)

LOL look what I just stumbled on! Look at the lights! Two beams.
Screenshot_20220309-202555_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 778985
I need this in my life. Please, Tesla.

View attachment 778985
I’m pretty sure I saw a black refresh with new lights last night on Sunset. The lights really looked like these in the pic when they were on. Unfortunately I was too drun, ahem…too tired to get up and look at the rear of the car.

Maybe it was Ben.

Dear Tesla, - can you please hurry up. Love, me.
There is a blue/white inventory plaid with new lights near you (WA). But 19” wheels. Gate date 3/1

There is a blue/white inventory plaid with new lights near you (WA). But 19” wheels. Gate date 3/1

I was looking at that earlier! Just can’t deal with white interior… and really want the PS4S…

Ready to remove my order hold next week. Out of country + re-financing. We close on the 17th. I see the refresh of the refresh is FINALLY delivering, however, is it only on plaids? Not finding any showing LR. Better to wait? Need these headlights. Rear-end Tesla can keep.
Yup a blue Dual Motor was posted a while back:

I think this is common knowledge with all SAs. I placed a hold on my Model 3 order till end of 2022, and this was the email I got -
"The hold is on your account until 2022. You can login and remove the hold at any point in time by clicking ‘I’m ready.’ Bay Area deliveries predominantly occur every 3rd month, i.e. March, June, September, December."
What are the chances that supply chain issues have thrown off this “last month of the quarter” delivery schedule for the Bay Area and we might see deliveries in April/May?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid