Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks I just received a call from Tesla offered me a model S built prior to latest refresh so no lights but quick delivery and 4500 off by current price anyone have any thoughts or have seen this offer before
If you plan to keep for many years… good discount, if not your resale will be at least that much less than the refresh-refresh

Curious if anyone has taken delivery of a refresh, refresh white? Would love to see pics... To date I have only seen the very early pics by the Kilowatts on twitter.

I just got a text to schedule delivery for white LR/black interior/19's VIN NF4715 (not sure if this is refresh/new lights).

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Curious if anyone has taken delivery of a refresh, refresh white? Would love to see pics... To date I have only seen the very early pics by the Kilowatts on twitter.

I just got a text to schedule delivery for white LR/black interior/19's VIN NF4715 (not sure if this is refresh/new lights).
99.8% sure it’s not going to have the new lights, those started somewhere in the mid 472’s.

We should create a master list of 2022 refresh 2.0 changes:

1.) Hinges, now faster than before.
2.) Performance/acceleration is now down due to new headlights/appliqué, especially over the front wheels, - because of the large number of LEDs in the headlights has added extra weight there. Better snow traction due to more weight over the front wheels, though, so it's a solid trade-off.

2.) Power is now down due to new headlights/appliqué, especially over the front wheels, - because of the large number of LEDs in the headlights has added extra weight there. Better snow traction due to more weight over the front wheels, though, so it's a solid trade-off.
DUDE NONE OF THIS CONFIRMED. Hinges were a guess. And who told you that the car is slower????? 🤣

2.) Performance/acceleration is now down due to new headlights/appliqué, especially over the front wheels, - because of the large number of LEDs in the headlights has added extra weight there. Better snow traction due to more weight over the front wheels, though, so it's a solid trade-off.
*Sugar* #2 totally make sense. 400 LEDs in the new headlights compared to like 10 before. That must have added 10-20 lbs. Regret waiting for lights now that this car will be slower.