Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
February? How long has the car been sitting there and you just got a vin? Others have just gotten theirs as well but build date within the last week or so? Odd
It was on hold for just over 30 days. With the born on date March 3, and the VIN 4727xx, I don't think it had been sitting there. At least from how I decode the info I have.

My delivery appointment is set for Mar 13, Sunday. But since DCU is closed over the weekend, I can't get my loan check delivered until Tuesday :(
Does anyone know if Tesla will delay the appointment for a few days or is there any other alternative like switching to Tesla financing? Any suggestions will be helpful.
DCU called me on a Sunday. :)

Hey guys,
I’ve been watching and waiting since my order date in mid-October without anything to offer. Reading this forum is the only thing getting me through the past 5 months. This morning my EED tightened from 3/18-4/13 to 3/22-3/31. My EED has been stuck for so long (no changes since Oct 27) I didn’t think anything would ever happen. I am excited, nervous, and hoping I love it. From what most everyone here has said, I will be psyched. This is my first EV, and I’ve had BMW X5s for the past 6 years. I am looking forward to switching it up.
IMG_3651.jpg

RN # 1158 Denver, CO
Order date 10/14 MSM, Black, 21” Wheels, No FSD

Hey guys,
I’ve been watching and waiting since my order date in mid-October without anything to offer. Reading this forum is the only thing getting me through the past 5 months. This morning my EED tightened from 3/18-4/13 to 3/22-3/31. My EED has been stuck for so long (no changes since Oct 27) I didn’t think anything would ever happen. I am excited, nervous, and hoping I love it. From what most everyone here has said, I will be psyched. This is my first EV, and I’ve had BMW X5s for the past 6 years. I am looking forward to switching it up.
View attachment 779637
RN # 1158 Denver, CO
Order date 10/14 MSM, Black, 21” Wheels, No FSD
I drove my X6 50i for the last time to pickup the MS. It was a great SUV, but this MS is awesome. Try using the vin finder plugin to see if you have a vin with that tight EDD window.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I drove my X6 50i for the last time to pickup the MS. It was a great SUV, but this MS is awesome. Try using the vin finder plugin to see if you have a vin with that tight EDD window.
0C5915C0-33C3-4368-8483-4DBE5195EF52.jpeg
I’m going to miss this monster. Only 1 of 10 in the US with this color, it was a German executive demo before I bought it’ ‘new’ with 7,000 miles when it came back to the US.