Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tsportline already got and modified a new lights Plaid!
Screenshot_20220312-100238_Instagram.jpg

Just a PSA. Tesla dropped the price of wall connector to $495, in case anyone wants to buy one.
I bought the 50A adapter for the Mobile Connecter instead. :)

I’m waiting for the Gen 3 refresh with the body color appliqué! 🙂
That'll be a while lol! When they go to do an exterior redesign and a redesign of the last 5% to 10% of the current car, then I could see them deleting any appliqués, and making it body color. But then, the car would look completely different anyways, so it wouldn't even be comparable.

Reactions: EMEV and nebusoft
What about the new car colors (e.g. Deep Crimson, Abyss Blue, and Mercury Silver Metallic)? This was mentioned on a number of media last year but nothing yet?
They'll be arriving in GigaBerlin this month, and probably Texas sometime later. These new colors won't be for any cars coming out of Fremont or Shanghai 1.0, as they don't have the new paint shop, which is required for these colors.

Reactions: EMEV
The whole DCU thing is still a tad confusing. Hopefully someone types up a how-to to explain start to finish how to do it and get the best rate.
The best rate with EV discount is 1.49, for 65months and below. You can then get a .25 discount for direct deposit into your checking account and do auto payments. I'm hoping I can just DD the monthly payment or maybe a little more to keep a balance.