Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslas have a grille? That is awesome!
Tesla Teeth.png

Sorry. What? What they have changed? Source? :) I had ordered exactly same car! :)
Apparently they are like the Koenigsegg doors but you had to specify them at the time of your order to get them free. Huge charge to modify your order afterward. You can verify this with our endless resident(s) here I'm sure.

image-33-e1616801930758.png

Apparently they are like the Koenigsegg doors but you had to specify them at the time of your order to get them free. Huge charge to modify your order afterward. You can verify this with our endless resident(s) here I'm sure.

View attachment 780819
Can confirm. Just took delivery yesterday with these doors. My SA was able to modify the order using his connections. Will post pics soon

I guess there’s just not many deliveries or vin assignments to talk about, eh? 😬

What makes you say that?

Speaking of deliveries... I have an opportunity to even trade-in my S for a 2022 X LR (same colors as my S) - long story. Nothing wrong with my S (outside it being Tesla QC). What say you?

What makes you say that?

Speaking of deliveries... I have an opportunity to even trade-in my S for a 2022 X LR (same colors as my S) - long story. Nothing wrong with my S (outside it being Tesla QC). What say you?
I saw an X LR Refresh at a supercharger yesterday. I did not see any exterior changes I could point to - but it had the Yoke and updated dashboard/console. If I could get a 6 passenger X for the same price as my MS LR, I'd consider it.