Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What makes you say that?

Speaking of deliveries... I have an opportunity to even trade-in my S for a 2022 X LR (same colors as my S) - long story. Nothing wrong with my S (outside it being Tesla QC). What say you?
Tesla will definitely low-ball you on the S. Unless you're in a state that has the tax credit for trade-ins, I'd sell it to 3rd party. I love my S and wouldn't sell it for an X though. I hated the X when it initially came out, and thought it looked like an S on steroids. But the X has gradually grown on me over the years, but S is still the classiest looking Tesla.

You're in the right thread. What's the story?

I was debating between the S and X - X would definitely fit for the family better, but the S is by and away the best looking Tesla (to me) and I prefer a sedan/car over an SUV myself.

Cannot go into the story but consider it a wash on the cash. The S is just too good looking. X has lost its practicality with us. We have a jeep for our trails and camping and such.

so, My MS NF467 produced Jan 2022 is already in the shop because the Radar crapped out. So i've lost all Autopilot features and forward collision warnings :(
Interesting that its is still fully reliant on Radar despite of radar being excluded from the Refresh 2.0.

fingers crossed I get her back soon safe and sound. They don't know how long it would take to receive the part as it hasn't happened to anyone else yet and they kept saying "woah never expected to see this happen with such a new car". Yikes </3

Hope he is in a better place now with a presumably red car, and doesn't find out about the hinges and tilted screen.
Speaking of hinges, I LOVE the new charge port. It’s by far the most complicated charge port on any Tesla. Yes, it’s likely going to get broken more often than the old one, but by gosh if I don’t love that secondary hinge that pulls that leading edge in after it closes. Love it. Love it. Love it. Just feels so much more futuristic.

Speaking of hinges, I LOVE the new charge port. It’s by far the most complicated charge port on any Tesla. Yes, it’s likely going to get broken more often than the old one, but by gosh if I don’t love that secondary hinge that pulls that leading edge in after it closes. Love it. Love it. Love it. Just feels so much more futuristic.

Does it still respond to that off color voice command? That's more important than CCS, IMO.