Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTF!? I never heard that in my Plaid. It does sound like the air compressor in my garage that I use to fill tires and stuff. Jeeezzzz that’s loud!
Yup I hear that every now and then. All part of the norm. Sometimes I feel like Tesla decided to make everything about these cars make the worst noises ever. Compressor? Good grief. The door handles? Cringe. The 60-70mph high-pitched motor noise? Gaaaah. The trunk latch closing sound? Help me Jebus.

Yup I hear that every now and then. All part of the norm. Sometimes I feel like Tesla decided to make everything about these cars make the worst noises ever. Compressor? Good grief. The door handles? Cringe. The 60-70mph high-pitched motor noise? Gaaaah. The trunk latch closing sound? Help me Jebus.
you got me rolling, stoppppp!!! hahah

Oh, thanks. Now I will be listening for this noise!

1647402226165.jpeg

At least half these don’t belong. They should all be replaced by the singular gross omission.

The Spur? Seriously? Even the undeserving Mazda looks better than that. I can say that, we have two (for our boys).

Ok then. I'll tell ya, what Sawyer does cannot be easy. He's almost had very minor breakdowns from it. Think about how hard it is to constantly be on full alert, and trying to keep track of 30+ news sites at once, not to mention the expense. He's mentioned that he barely makes anything from his account ($20\month), and his monthly subscriptions exceed $250\month. Not that he isn't doing well (he has other investments, etc..) but it's still really important to keep in mind. He's one of the most true, dedicated individuals I know of in the Tesla community. :)

And thank you jebinc! Always appreciate your support.😃
I might have missed something (I only joined the thread in the mid 3000 pages), but I'm not convinced that @EndlessPlaid is Elon any more - but I do have another theory. I mean, I've never seen EndlessPlaid and Sawyer in the same room...