Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve no doubt it Tesla can move older stock they’ll do that first. It’s become pretty obvious their game, even with e.g. FSD-equipped Model Y showing earlier delivery dates. That’s the most brazenly open example of order priority.
Sad......guess I will be learning the difference between the lights so I can make sure I get the right one :) Been waiting since 7/12 so what's a little longer -_-

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
So I imagine that most of the regulars here with old orders getting constantly pushed away (date wise) are those with long range models?

There has been a “ton” of Plaid getting put on inventory everyday nationwide.
My order is from 7/12, and it went from 4/22-5/20 => 3/23-3/31....but I have no vin with a potential delivery next week xD
Fortunately I'm SUPER close with my bank, but like....I expect it to move further back next week

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Sad......guess I will be learning the difference between the lights so I can make sure I get the right one :) Been waiting since 7/12 so what's a little longer -_-
It's easier than that. Just look at the rear.
My order is from 7/12, and it went from 4/22-5/20 => 3/23-3/31....but I have no vin with a potential delivery next week xD
Fortunately I'm SUPER close with my bank, but like....I expect it to move further back next week
It sure seems odd you don't have a VIN yet.

So I imagine that most of the regulars here with old orders getting constantly pushed away (date wise) are those with long range models?

There has been a “ton” of Plaid getting put on inventory everyday nationwide.

Most? Possibly.

Me? Nope. Plaid + from 9/2020 then Plaid from 6/2021.

My delivery is next week, and I’m debating canceling my order. I currently have knee problems and a low sedan isn’t as practical as a SUV. I ordered in July, so I’m $15K or $20K under current pricing. I could buy it, and sell it if it’s uncomfortable. I don’t know what to do. I have FOMO on those sweet headlights and hinges.
Buy it and drive it for a week or two. You may be surprise how much you like it. What do you have to loose (or actual gain)?

Got my car back after service. Was really easy and less than 24 hour turn around. New charge port. Burbank SC. Just got to work but will take more pics soon. So easy to commute in. It is remarkably more quiet and comfortable than my M3P on the garbage freeway known as the 14.

Side note, am I just not seeing it or is the energy chart etc not on the new S's software?