Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How about these tail lights I saw while out this afternoon?!
39908E6E-07F1-4643-8586-49B2CF3A4415.jpeg

Sure, it is lame. Along with the step backward in UI, dash screen lack of customization (like the last generation), loss of energy page, a F’d over front end that still has vibration issues, glass that was once clear and is now like looking through the bottom of a coke bottle, and on and on I could go!
Agreed 100000%. Along with the vibration issue, terrible UI (can you believe the stupid HomeLink prompt/seatbelt prompt still covers the repeater cameras when trying to reverse out of a garage?), the glass… ohhh the glass. The glass is complete horsesh*t. The double-pane isn’t working, Tesla! Unless you actually enjoy being in a hall of mirrors, it doesn’t bloody work!

Certainly enjoying my 2018 Model 3 loaner with crystal-clear-glass and fantastic headlights/tail lights.

Agreed 100000%. Along with the vibration issue, terrible UI (can you believe the stupid HomeLink prompt/seatbelt prompt still covers the repeater cameras when trying to reverse out of a garage?), the glass… ohhh the glass. The glass is complete horsesh*t. The double-pane isn’t working, Tesla! Unless you actually enjoy being in a hall of mirrors, it doesn’t bloody work!

Certainly enjoying my 2018 Model 3 loaner with crystal-clear-glass and fantastic headlights/tail lights.
You should try a 2021 MYP! Headlights and hinges are top drawer!

But you’re just proving my point! We’re not talking about the blotchiness. In my comparison photos the new lights don’t change brightness or contrast either which they do in the pics.

The old lighting style looks like ass, whether you prefer the old appliqué design or not. In your photos the Y lights looks amazing by comparison.

The difference is not having obvious ugly individual LEDs anymore. It’s a staggering difference, and really dates the pre-refresh. It bothered me that my 2019 Model 3 had more modern lights both front and rear.
Cmon , Atleast it has a radar , haha . I m really sore on getting this old “ass” vin

can anyone confirm Tesla is now allowing order edit without changing price?
I've had a conversation with the generic text number they give you. I wanted to know if they could check to see if any plaids with my configuration were in the system. I was told that none were but there were some not on my color. I confirmed that I would only be charged the color change price and not the recent plaid base price hike. They texted back can said that is correct. You won't be charged the base price hike, but that my order could possibly be delayed cause of config change.
Screenshot_20220319-214145_Messages.jpg

I've had a conversation with the generic text number they give you. I wanted to know if they could check to see if any plaids with my configuration were in the system. I was told that none were but there were some not on my color. I confirmed that I would only be charged the color change price and not the recent plaid base price hike. They texted back can said that is correct. You won't be charged the base price hike, but that my order could possibly be delayed cause of config change.View attachment 783299
Problem is that when I called them first , they told me no worries we ll unmatch this car from your account and give you another. Then I get a call sorry can’t be done without price hike. Then they say we can try it but system may cancel it. I feel service centers are not very well informed on how things work. I can guarntee you some of SAs don’t even know the difference between the old “ ass “ car and the new “ass” car 😜

I've had a conversation with the generic text number they give you. I wanted to know if they could check to see if any plaids with my configuration were in the system. I was told that none were but there were some not on my color. I confirmed that I would only be charged the color change price and not the recent plaid base price hike. They texted back can said that is correct. You won't be charged the base price hike, but that my order could possibly be delayed cause of config change.View attachment 783299
I ll also ask them the discrete number. Otherwise someone is thinking it’s adding 1500 to the price of white car without realizing the price was lower when you booked it