Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to get the Plaid out of principle because I never thought I'd be able to buy "the fastest production car in the world" (these were always 7-8 figure cars in the past...), but there's no arguing the LRs are much better bang for your buck all things considered.

Now excuse me, I have to go fan my tailfeathers... 😆😁🦚🦚🦚
Oh, I TOTALLY get it. And if we put it into perspective, even the Plaid at its price point, when compared to anything in that performance range, remains a massive bargain in and of itself.

My delivery window got pushed back 1-2 wks today. I check the app a hundred times a day. Then I get a text from Tesla telling me they want to confirm cash / finance and no trade in. I asked if they have any info and they don’t. They just tell me they see the same thing I do.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
My delivery window got pushed back 1-2 wks today. I check the app a hundred times a day. Then I get a text from Tesla telling me they want to confirm cash / finance and no trade in. I asked if they have any info and they don’t. They just tell me they see the same thing I do.
You can try and give them those answers. I got a phone call myself last month when my EDD was 3/21. Did all paperwork and waited but nothing. Then on 3/25 , EDD moved to 4/5 , now moved to June. I will have to do all paperwork over again.

You can try and give them those answers. I got a phone call myself last month when my EDD was 3/21. Did all paperwork and waited but nothing. Then on 3/25 , EDD moved to 4/5 , now moved to June. I will have to do all paperwork over again.

You should be a pro at ot the third or fourth time you have to redo the paperwork.

Oh, I TOTALLY get it. And if we put it into perspective, even the Plaid at its price point, when compared to anything in that performance range, remains a massive bargain in and of itself.

I got mine on Wednesday at $20k below current pricing. :).

And it’s Refresh 2.0.

But I did wait. A long, long, time.

Last edited:
That actually struck me as a half decent idea. I won’t do it, but it seems like it could be helpful.
While you're at it, add an Amazon Dash Button there too! Looks almost as nice and is/was more functional. :)

images-2.jpeg

at this point...what EV's are out there that have the combo of more range, are faster, and cost no more than a refresh Model S Long Range? Is there...anything at all? In the world? Even on the horizon?

0. Absolutely 0 do. Excellent value even at $99,990.

Even picking only two of those qualifiers, the answer is still 0. Amaright? The closest contender would be the M3P, but MS LR is still quicker.