Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyway to block or hide posts with the following words?

Hinges
California Delivery
Fanboy
Hater
*Memes*
Crickets
Witching hour
Refresh 3.0

Just wondering...
I would think by turning off your computer you can avoid all of those terms. On this forum, you undoubtedly cannot avoid discussions of the non-existent new hinges, deliveries in California (I got one 11 days ago), and discussions about the current Refresh. You even will see widespread, rampant speculation and completely uninformed conjecture on what will be in Refresh 3.0.

I would think by turning off your computer you can avoid all of those terms. On this forum, you undoubtedly cannot avoid discussions of the non-existent new hinges, deliveries in California (I got one 11 days ago), and discussions about the current Refresh. You even will see widespread, rampant speculation and completely uninformed conjecture on what will be in Refresh 3.0.
But what would I do with all my free time?

Show one example of speculation or conjecture.. There has been none here. Next you will say there have been rumors started about a fourth motor or new batteries etc.

Is there anyway to block or hide posts with the following words?

Hinges
California Delivery
Fanboy
Hater
*Memes*
Crickets
Witching hour
Refresh 3.0

Just wondering...
In all seriousness, you could skip this sole TMC thread and avoid all of that. Most delivery information can be had in the many other TMC threads. No point in having you suffer here!

Thank you. I was about to jump ship. I had been enjoy this forum, especially this thread, until recently. There’s a lot of friendly banter, sometimes friendly disagreements, and lots of good information, which I enjoy and appreciate. This is the second thread on this forum where I see the use of “fanboI” to insult someone just because they are not as enraged as you are about a topic. I don‘t think anyone here has a need, or wants to defend Elon or Tesla. Neither one is perfect and we all wish we could make better sense of how orders are filled.

I don’t own a Tesla yet. To be honest buying an expensive vehicle never made sense to me. I have been interested on buying a Tesla since day one but decided to wait until the technology and infrastructure got better. For no real reason I pegged 2022 as the year I would buy one. So here I am now learning from this thread. Hopefully we can get back to our friendly banter and guessing what new things are part of refresh 1, 2, and 3. Making things up about AI matrix lights and the like. Except hinges, if those damn new hinges are not real I’m going to be pissed.
This thread has always been amazing, and fun to be part of. I'm so happy you didn't jump ship. Please don't lol. We are getting back to the friendly banter right now!😃

Thank you. I was about to jump ship. I had been enjoy this forum, especially this thread, until recently. There’s a lot of friendly banter, sometimes friendly disagreements, and lots of good information, which I enjoy and appreciate. This is the second thread on this forum where I see the use of “fanboI” to insult someone just because they are not as enraged as you are about a topic. I don‘t think anyone here has a need, or wants to defend Elon or Tesla. Neither one is perfect and we all wish we could make better sense of how orders are filled.

I don’t own a Tesla yet. To be honest buying an expensive vehicle never made sense to me. I have been interested on buying a Tesla since day one but decided to wait until the technology and infrastructure got better. For no real reason I pegged 2022 as the year I would buy one. So here I am now learning from this thread. Hopefully we can get back to our friendly banter and guessing what new things are part of refresh 1, 2, and 3. Making things up about AI matrix lights and the like. Except hinges, if those damn new hinges are not real I’m going to be pissed.
There are a few people on here that vehemently defend Tesla, even going as far as lying about their experience in order to make Tesla seem better than they are.

Anyone else waiting for a "black" MSLR/PLAID?

Do yourself a favor a change the color...wow...what a mofo to clean :oops:

I usually do all my hand carwashes. Saw a lot of defects on this paint under an inspection light...oh well...Im desperate and couldn't wait for white.

PD: if you are getting white but want black, let me know, lets trade 😆

IMG_5869 copy.jpg

Anyone else waiting for a "black" MSLR/PLAID?

Do yourself a favor a change the color...wow...what a mofo to clean :oops:

I usually do all my hand carwashes. Saw a lot of defects on this paint under an inspection light...oh well...Im desperate and couldn't wait for white.

PD: if you are getting white but want black, let me know, lets trade 😆

View attachment 789727
Black cars always looks dirty except right after washing, not just Teslas.