Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
unelss i'm mistaken, thehy also used to include more plug adapters. with my fear/fomo i bought ALL the charging adapters. Meanwhile, i've had my car for about 10 weeks or so (with a couple of weeks in the SC) and i have not yet once used my included charging cable - but take it wherever i go.

It's good to have the 6-50. Most any body shop or welder will have that outlet.

If you get stuck somewhere, just get towed to a shop if all else fails.

thanks - did that many many times. before i did that, the calendar was blank. then, i disabled (and the screen on the car instantly went to "enable access" - i toggled back -- and it's stuck. only says "enable access permissions" or something like that, no matter what i do.
i hope i didn't break the internet!
seriously, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, updated the app, updated the car's firmware about 3 times, rebooted the interface a zillion times, added calendar entries on multiple calendars, etc. - tesla chat said to bring the car in to service. seriously??????
Maybe take a quick look at any permissions settings on the phone? If you’ve uninstalled the app maybe the permissions got wonky?

This page looks different than it did 20 minutes ago. I know because I've been refreshing 20 times per hour.

Anyone else notice the change? Just me?

View attachment 793248
Illuminati confirmed! Monkey must be off his/her/their meds.
Chet's Tesla.jpg

I noticed the change too. However, my Phone App won't even show me a date. It now says: "Manage your Order in your Tesla Account" instead of the EDD range
Mine had same behavior in App, then when I selected "Manaage...", I got the "Prepare for delivery" screen. I just looked more closely - when on app, then selecting "Manage....", EDD not on subsequent form, but if you go yo top right App Nav and select "Your Car" (below "Menu) it does list EDD. Clear as mud?

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I am thinking about adding a rear trunk spoiler to my 2022 MSLR and wanted to know if anyone on TMC has any thoughts or experience with the "Taptes Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Spoiler for Tesla Model S. I am thinking about going with the "Matte Black" version for $254.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

They wouldn't be the first company to do so. No one includes charger blocks with their products anymore. Just a cheap cord.
Just removing that, and charging customers, they'd make an extra $325m+ and then anything saved on their cost. So probably close to like $500m a year net difference? lol

But for $100k....you should get a free massage on your first drive.
Quite a bit of a difference. Nobody has 25 Tesla charging cables lying around. Many people have that many iPhone cables and random charging bricks lying around.

I think you officially through the kitchen sink at it xD Please tag me when posting pics!! I don't want to miss it.
But aight, $1k or so for them. hmmmm
Unfortunately, probably still a couple days away from picking it up, but did get this teaser pic of the brakes just now....

Attachments

• 20220413_115539.jpg
    20220413_115539.jpg
    902 KB · Views: 51