Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh man my Plaid better have updated head/tail lights xD

Maybe they’ll put the old charging port with the glow back on the S..

I'm reading elsewhere on TMC threads that this is now an issue on the other models They could have possibly avoided this by doing the same as they did with the Y. LR gets regular lights. Performance gets matrix. Initially. Until the supply chain aspects get all sorted out. Yes, obviously not popular for some here, but a another differentiator between LR and Plaid that is much needed (in my opinion).

And speaking of the charging port. I didn't mind the new at all, until I tried to plug in my dark garage last night. The old lit circle would have been welcome.

Great googly moogly I NEED this!!!! Amazing and almost exactly what I want to do to mine when I get it. Congratulations... it is beautiful beyond words. I'm going to go and stare at these pictures for the next few hours...

jakethedog-adventure.gif
Thanks! I stare at it a lot more than I would like to admit… 😂

posts pics of the 315 when mounted. Bet it will look sick!
They fit! These are 315/30/21 on @SignatureWheel SV104 with OEM offsets. They are 21"x9.5" fronts and 21"x10.5" rears. According to Jamie the MO1 designation is needed. At Discount Tire it is the Mercedes branding. Pics are at low setting and the mud flaps were made by @M4H4X. Also posting this in a dedicated thread so it can be found in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_6666.jpeg
    IMG_6666.jpeg
    724.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_6657.jpeg
    IMG_6657.jpeg
    669.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6668.jpeg
    IMG_6668.jpeg
    503.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6664.jpeg
    IMG_6664.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6662.jpeg
    IMG_6662.jpeg
    688.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6659.jpeg
    IMG_6659.jpeg
    702.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6663.jpeg
    IMG_6663.jpeg
    640.7 KB · Views: 101
They fit! These are 315/30/21 on @SignatureWheel SV104 with OEM offsets. They are 21"x9.5" fronts and 21"x10.5" rears. According to Jamie the MO1 designation is needed. At Discount Tire it is the Mercedes branding. Pics are at low setting and the mud flaps were made by @M4H4X. Also posting this in a dedicated thread so it can be found in the future.

Fits perfectly!

Looks great! Can you post some more side shots too. I understand the need/desire for the mudflaps I just don’t think I could ever do it.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Looks great! Can you post some more side shots too. I understand the need/desire for the mudflaps I just don’t think I could ever do it.
Thanks. I'll get some in the next day or so. Surprisingly the flaps seem to disappear and I rarely notice them. Maybe it's the color of the car and a white or red car might stand out more.

I'm reading elsewhere on TMC threads that this is now an issue on the other models They could have possibly avoided this by doing the same as they did with the Y. LR gets regular lights. Performance gets matrix. Initially. Until the supply chain aspects get all sorted out. Yes, obviously not popular for some here, but a another differentiator between LR and Plaid that is much needed (in my opinion).

And speaking of the charging port. I didn't mind the new at all, until I tried to plug in my dark garage last night. The old lit circle would have been welcome.
Have been been differences between LR and Perf S models in the (recent) past, other than the spoiler, badge, and painted calipers?

Picked up my Plaid a couple days ago. Only panel gap issue that really bothers me is the trunk since the left taillight is misaligned. Scheduled service appointment to get it checked out, so wish me luck. Only other issue is yoke buzzing on the left side like some kind of electrical issue. Might be due to the heater.
Other than that, amazing car. Wow.

Attachments

• tesla-left.jpg
    tesla-left.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 86
  • tesla-right.jpg
    tesla-right.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 82
  • tesla-left2.jpg
    tesla-left2.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 89
Picked up my Plaid a couple days ago. Only panel gap issue that really bothers me is the trunk since the left taillight is misaligned. Scheduled service appointment to get it checked out, so wish me luck. Only other issue is yoke buzzing on the left side like some kind of electrical issue. Might be due to the heater.
@n2mb_racing another buzzing yoke

Try screwing in the rubber seat at bottom left of trunk base two turns or so...you probably fix it quickly yourself.

Try screwing in the rubber seat at bottom left of trunk base two turns or so...you probably fix it quickly yourself.
I probably should have mentioned that the trunk is actually a bit too far to the left as well. You can see the gap on the right side during the day. So, I'll have to make that clear during the service visit. Although, I wouldn't be too upset if they just fix the taillight alignment on the left.

Attachments

• tesla-day-right.jpg
    tesla-day-right.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 86
  • tesla-day-left.jpg
    tesla-day-left.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 87
What VIN range? '22 plaid?

Yeah, my yoke buzzes super loud. I hear it at every stop light. It was briefly fixed during the last few software updates, but each time it reverts to buzzing after a few days. It's a software bug in the yoke mcu that they can't seem to fix.

Mine was Built: Wednesday October 20th @ 11:13AM 2021
VIN MF452xxx

I probably should have mentioned that the trunk is actually a bit too far to the left as well. You can see the gap on the right side during the day. So, I'll have to make that clear during the service visit. Although, I wouldn't be too upset if they just fix the taillight alignment on the left.
It looks like the left rubber seat is pushing the trunk up. Hopefully it's a simple fix by adjusting the height of the rubber bumper like impastu mentioned.

It looks like the left rubber seat is pushing the trunk up. Hopefully it's a simple fix by adjusting the height of the rubber bumper like impastu mentioned.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot when I get home
What VIN range? '22 plaid?

Yeah, my yoke buzzes super loud. I hear it at every stop light. It was briefly fixed during the last few software updates, but each time it reverts to buzzing after a few days. It's a software bug in the yoke mcu that they can't seem to fix.

Mine was Built: Wednesday October 20th @ 11:13AM 2021
VIN MF452xxx
Yeah '22 plaid. VIN NF476xxx. They said the build date was April 10th I think. Ordered March and got lucky by finding this in inventory 2 weeks ago. Maybe it was rejected because of the trunk 😂