Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, is the video correct that this is only on the newest builds? I have a March 2022 refresh refresh so I might be out of luck 😞

While we're at it, anyone know the status of getting the center-press horn activated?
Agreed, haven't heard anything on the horn and that is what I care about more than the tilting screen. Only good thing about the EDD monkey playing with me is that I'm hopeful I maybe get that feature. Not sure I can train this old brain to not push in the middle when I need it in a hurry.

1651703910022.png

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Agreed, haven't heard anything on the horn and that is what I care about more than the tilting screen. Only good thing about the EDD monkey playing with me is that I'm hopeful I maybe get that feature. Not sure I can train this old brain to not push in the middle when I need it in a hurry.

View attachment 800528
I find the gif kind of ironic when we are switching to a car with a yoke lol, but I do agree there should be a center horn

So, is the video correct that this is only on the newest builds? I have a March 2022 refresh refresh so I might be out of luck 😞

While we're at it, anyone know the status of getting the center-press horn activated?
I took delivery last week and don't have the tilt that I know of. The horn will be a OTA eventually. The tilt is rumored to be on the refresh.v2 builds. We'll see in the next update. I'm current on my updates from what I can tell.