Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD shift Saturday! Any wagers on the monkey's mood?
Stange how every change for my EDD was on a Saturday. Now that I have a VIN is there a VIN reassignment day? I hope not. I have not sold my Miata ND club yet; just not confident the car will be delivered on the estimated window of 5/17 to 5/20. Luckily, I do not have to wait long for my answer.
Wish me luck!

Stange how every change for my EDD was on a Saturday. Now that I have a VIN is there a VIN reassignment day? I hope not. I have not sold my Miata ND club yet; just not confident the car will be delivered on the estimated window of 5/17 to 5/20. Luckily, I do not have to wait long for my answer.
Wish me luck!
Well Crap. Just checked my delivery and it changed to May 20 to May 24. 😞

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Wish me luck!

Yeah seems like it happens on Saturdays at 9am EST. Wishing you luck on yours!

Mashing the right side means your hand presses all the buttons, including the horn, so it honks

All I get is nasty "dry wipe" of the windshield when I do that . . . nice. The "airbag horn press" is really a long-overdue safety issue that Elon needs to get on, STAT.

How does imbecilic stuff like this make it production?

Example: Someone swung wide into my turn lane on a 2-lane left turn. Instead of monitoring the threat, checking just how close the they're getting, I'm forced to scan my yoke for a hard-to-see/harder-to-press, tiny horn button?!?

How can someone that designs self-landing rockets be so friggin' stupid sometimes?

Geesh.

Reactions: Donsla MS
Had an awesome delivery experience at Eatonville today. They would’t allow me to accept the vehicle as no one can locate the damage disclosure. But our SA Victor was looking out for us and put allot of effort in trying to find the disclosure. Called everyone he could. Was so close to finally having the car. Hoping to take delivery tomorrow if they can locate the disclosure, otherwise it gets reassigned to someone else.

All I get is nasty "dry wipe" of the windshield when I do that . . . nice. The "airbag horn press" is really a long-overdue safety issue that Elon needs to get on, STAT.

How does imbecilic stuff like this make it production?

Example: Someone swung wide into my turn lane on a 2-lane left turn. Instead of monitoring the threat, checking just how close the they're getting, I'm forced to scan my yoke for a hard-to-see/harder-to-press, tiny horn button?!?

How can someone that designs self-landing rockets be so friggin' stupid sometimes?

Geesh.

I have not had to scan my yoke for the horn button - it has always been in the same place. I would contact the SC if your button is moving.