Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately for me I ordered this early November because at the time my current 2015 MS 70D was getting old and needed an update 90k miles. Ironically, two weeks later someone flew out of a side road, hit me, and totaled it. I haven’t had a car since November 2021 and where I live in the middle of the woods makes daily life a headache with trying to leave the house. I keep telling myself to buy something while I wait but I feel like I’m wasting money as my EDD is right around the corner. Advice on how to speed this up?

No way that we know of, 89000 posts and counting.

Rent a beater on Turo and be patient.

Unfortunately for me I ordered this early November because at the time my current 2015 MS 70D was getting old and needed an update 90k miles. Ironically, two weeks later someone flew out of a side road, hit me, and totaled it. I haven’t had a car since November 2021 and where I live in the middle of the woods makes daily life a headache with trying to leave the house. I keep telling myself to buy something while I wait but I feel like I’m wasting money as my EDD is right around the corner. Advice on how to speed this up?
Pay a visit to your nearest Gallery and ask them if there's anything they can do perhaps?

Surely a manager or higher up can shake the tree as you are a repeat customer and have a specific issue that they could help you resolve . . . .

Be flexible. Take an inventory model or a reject. https://ev-tsla.com/ shows 7 Plaids in stock.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Woke up to a VIN this morning, NF476xxx

A few weeks ago I was delayed to Aug-Sep and kind of gave up and bought new tires for my current one. Not sure I even want this anymore...
Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it.

Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it. Yes, you want it.

Only if it is not a reject. 478 > 476

Hm, my assigned VIN was built April 15th before the screen tilt was implemented. I wonder why they're trying to pass off an old car on me.
I am in the same boat. Just got my VIN. 476. Given the lack of VINS over the past month on this board and the recent spike in VINS I do believe there was some type of delay at the factory to ship these out. I called Tesla and they said mine is in transport right now. I can't imagine it would be a reject from another location and then they ship it to Kansas City. I am speculating that it is just been sitting at the Fremont factory for some unknown reason.

I have seen some shady stuff on this site though and understand your paise. I have seen some VINs from 6 months old get assigned to owners on here. Shady....

I am disappointed that I will not get the till screen but with that being said we will still get the new headlights and tail lights. I am okay with this and do not want to reject this VIN as the wait has been brutal.