Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think they do include a second decorative frame for the front.

And as a note, MY I helped inspect at the store this week have nothing on the front, frame bracket was in the trunk.
Thanks for the response (and to Lbowroom too). On a lark, I looked in the frunk and there was a little baggie with screws labeled front license plate. I ordered a plain black frame on Amazon (actually had to order two as no-one was selling just one plain black frame). Funny enough, in two months that was only the second time I opened the frunk. The first time was during my inspection.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Estimated delivery date moved up to June 1 - 22 for my Plaid. Also got a call asking if I wanted a trade in estimate on my 2021 LR yesterday from Tesla, maybe that means it’s close.
686912AD-4E41-4319-954E-64ECF79276CE.jpeg

Just woke up to a push back as well…was July 18 - September 12, now its august 23 - October 18. Ordered 2/6 with an original EDD of June. White on white, MSLR with 21 in wheels. I’m really started to feel discouraged….I sold my Range Rover in February so now my only driver is my silverado 2500 work truck and I hate driving it everywhere…. Lol I’ve been looking at cars for sale more and more online but still trying to hold off and wait on the MS.

Just woke up to a push back as well…was July 18 - September 12, now its august 23 - October 18. Ordered 2/6 with an original EDD of June. White on white, MSLR with 21 in wheels. I’m really started to feel discouraged….I sold my Range Rover in February so now my only driver is my silverado 2500 work truck and I hate driving it everywhere…. Lol I’ve been looking at cars for sale more and more online but still trying to hold off and wait on the MS.

Can you rent a MS or even a M3 for a weekend on Turo?

Might take the edge off.