Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't received my MX yet, so idk but looking at the MS/MX manual, the charge port door should automatically close within ~10s?
Yep it closes pretty much immediately when you remove the charger, for example. It’s just fun see the difference. On the older charge port it felt like you were breaking it if you wanted to close it manually.

Oh and pro tip: definitely remove your hand quickly after removing the charger, - it aggressively closes and it hurts if your hand is in the way. 😅

Does anyone have a good insights on which websites are giving the best trade in offers? I know some have posted of excellent offers here, but I can't remember which site(s) were recommended.

Also, IIRC, didn't someone receive an offer in the low 70's from Tesla for their 2021 Plaid trade in? What's up with Tesla bending people over on trade ins--that's some $50k off the correct trade in, no?

Reactions: Ormond
Bottom and sides should be flush.

Mobile is coming this AM. Any questions I should ask for the group?
Just for the sake of completeness, mine is the same as your, visually... Now try and wiggle it with your finger...

That said, when my wife gets in the car and (out of politeness) I center the screen, - I really, REALLY prefer having it angled toward me. It just looks wrong with it flat now... That said, I understand when my wife tells me it looks terrible that way when she's in the car, thus the centering.

I guess it means I need more alone time with the car...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 4.09.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 4.09.25 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 180
Got this text

we currently plan to build and deliver your Model S in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model S is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.
Reply JUNE!!,
what’s your order date and config?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid