Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever experience spontaneous Jack mode being enabled? I went over a few preprogrammed speed bumps and backed into a parking stall like I always do. This is how high my car was. Couldn’t cancel it without engaging drive and rolling forward a few feet, then it dropped back down. Weird.
964A59A7-4D45-44CF-B93C-26B982CE8548.jpeg
905FB11E-0E19-4378-9E11-1C727957BDA5.jpeg

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Got this text

we currently plan to build and deliver your Model S in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model S is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.
Have you gotten your VIN yet? I have not, despite replying JUNE

Anyone ever experience spontaneous Jack mode being enabled? I went over a few preprogrammed speed bumps and backed into a parking stall like I always do. This is how high my car was. Couldn’t cancel it without engaging drive and rolling forward a few feet, then it dropped back down. Weird. View attachment 817853View attachment 817856
Do you mean “very high” in the suspension setting? Or Jack mode? Jack mode should only be used when jacking the car up to prevent it from trying to auto level. Very high should be used for extra clearance

Anyone ever experience spontaneous Jack mode being enabled? I went over a few preprogrammed speed bumps and backed into a parking stall like I always do. This is how high my car was. Couldn’t cancel it without engaging drive and rolling forward a few feet, then it dropped back down. Weird. View attachment 817853View attachment 817856
Note that “jack mode” does not jack the car up. It basically turns off the self leveling while you jack it up.

But that looks jacked up. Sorry couldn’t help it.

Keep a VERY close eye on it. Could be a flaky sensor.

I think the 19's are ok with the covers off, and a MY or after market center cap added.

Wish I stuck with white. Red is almost as hot in the Sun as black.
My first one was a beautiful dark dark blue. I spent 4 years obsessing about keeping it clean and not getting swirls in the paint... The white ones go for months without getting washed. Not as pretty, but better for my obsessive mental health. ;-)

Have you gotten your VIN yet? I have not, despite replying JUNE
Hey yes I did receive my vin Yesterday VIN 5YJSATE6XNF483434. Today I was able to pick a delivery date between next Tuesday - Thursday I picked Wednesday, and it’s home delivery. Haven’t had one of those since December of 2018 with any of my teslas.

Last edited:
Do you mean “very high” in the suspension setting? Or Jack mode? Jack mode should only be used when jacking the car up to prevent it from trying to auto level. Very high should be used for extra clearance
I didn’t enable Jack mode. It enabled itself while I was in my work parking lot. The height was well above very high mode, the car put itself there.

Note that “jack mode” does not jack the car up. It basically turns off the self leveling while you jack it up.

But that looks jacked up. Sorry couldn’t help it.

Keep a VERY close eye on it. Could be a flaky sensor.
All 4 corners went to a height I didn’t know was possible, the height setting was only in high to go over usual speed bumps. Jack turned itself on. Like I said I put it in drive just rolled forward a few feet and it returned to normal. I’ll “watch” it closely.