Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sometimes, they will take it off hold early, without telling you. Ask me how I know ../s
When I requested a hold they said it was for 30 days. I wondered if they would release it at 30 days, but it was still on hold a couple days later when I requested the release. I was right on top of the cutover to the new lights so I was counting every day.

Does the Tesla insurance monitor your driving score and adjust your rates accordingly?
Not for your driving habits in CA, per the Tesla Rep, at least as I was told 3 weeks ago
Additional details on the Tesla insurance program expansion.

"Tesla updated its website to note that its real-time data insurance product is now available to customers in the state of Nevada.
The addition makes for a total of eight states with Tesla Insurance based on real-time driving data:

• Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Illinois
  • Nevada
  • Ohio
  • Oregon
  • Texas
  • Virginia
Tesla still hasn’t been able to get the full product adopted in California, but the automaker recently started to let people who get Tesla Insurance in California use the Driver Safety Score for “educational purposes.” Recently, Tesla filings for its insurance products have surfaced in Florida, New Jersey, and Maryland – indicating that the automaker is looking to expand in those states soon."

Got this text

we currently plan to build and deliver your Model S in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model S is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.
Should I call Tesla? I never received the Text for June.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid