Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone explain why it says disconnected? Is that because I am not near the car? I believe I have sentry activated.

7543E100-F2BA-4C26-A412-9A26A1DADA28.jpeg

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
1 month in and she’s a beast!

Any fellow FSD decliners who are considering adding EAP now that it’s available? Wondering whether to add it or not.

View attachment 821385

View attachment 821386
One plus for both me and Tesla is that the wait time for the MSLR cost me an additional $6k for EAP. I have FSD for my M3LR, but I did not and would not pay $12k for that at all. All of the features I use regularly are in the new EAP (with the exception of summon -- I used it once or twice a long time ago and it's a nice novelty but not a practical feature. By the time you connect to the car and direct it to you, you could have walked to the car 3 or 4 times. And I don't trust that it will make its way to me in heavy trafficked parking lots).

Got it!
And took it straight to PPF so I need to wait 2 more weeks bwahahaView attachment 820790
Picked my MSLR on June 11. Back at the dealership for multiple small delivery issues they fixed as best they could on June 15-16. Then off to the detailer for full PPF, tinting glass and ceramic coating of wheels on June 20. Picked back up on Friday (June 24). So I'm feeling your pain lol. She's a beauty though!20220624_174015.jpg
20220624_174003.jpg
20220624_174015.jpg
20220624_195304.jpg

One plus for both me and Tesla is that the wait time for the MSLR cost me an additional $6k for EAP. I have FSD for my M3LR, but I did not and would not pay $12k for that at all. All of the features I use regularly are in the new EAP (with the exception of summon -- I used it once or twice a long time ago and it's a nice novelty but not a practical feature. By the time you connect to the car and direct it to you, you could have walked to the car 3 or 4 times. And I don't trust that it will make its way to me in heavy trafficked parking lots).

I feel the same. I have FSD on my Model X and I purchased it back when it was $7k. Hardly use it but something about tapping a turn signal on the yoke and the car switching lanes - sounds more fun… haha

Any fellow FSD decliners who are considering adding EAP now that it’s available? Wondering whether to add it or not.
For me personally No. It feels like a last attempt to squeeze out the last bit of FSD dollars from customers. I do not see enough use to justify even 6K cost.

I did try auto pilot today for the first time. Worked great. Really cool.

Would it be possible to post some interior shots looking in from the outside. Would love to see how the red/cream combo looks.
A bit hard to capture but here is my attempt. Let me know if you have something specific. Not much of a photographer :) It does have nice contrast and I think will be even better once we get some tint. I do think all black and even white would look good too, can't really go wrong with Red IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    587.5 KB · Views: 98
A bit hard to capture but here is my attempt. Let me know if you have something specific. Not much of a photographer :) It does have nice contrast and I think will be even better once we get some tint. I do think all black and even white would look good too, can't really go wrong with Red IMO.
The red is so gorgeous! And you’re right, every interior just goes so well with the red!

I had FSD, dropped it just for delivery, and got lucky that EAP came out that same day. I'm getting that as it's honestly exactly what I wanted at this point... I don't feel like babying the car just to get into the pilot. Maybe when there's a broader release