Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some get an email notification about needing to process delivery or the "next steps for delivery". Some use browser add-ons to continually scrape the page. Or the age old just keep refreshing the app or website manually.

It is not like the bat signal though, no flashy lights, doge meme or Elon's face light up the sky. Sorry.
Thats really nice.
What is the green light chime?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Happy 4th for y'all tomorrow and HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO MEE! ❤️🍾
It's finally happening -- picking up my car in one hour.
1656860598158.png

My joy -- my hubby and my car...
We are one year in together.
Happy Birthday, Contessa!

I went to pick up my car today but ultimately decided to reject the delivery. Surprisingly the interior had minimal issues. The exterior car had some some issues like a minor paint scuff on the driver's side door and a scratch on the glass roof (Tesla said they could replace the glass). The front hood was not flush with the side of the car, but they adjusted it and it looked a little better although not 100% flush. However, the most glaring issue was the trunk. The left side of the trunk panel was not flush with the left side of the car at all, revealing a huge panel gap and visibly sticking out. Service centre tried to adjust it but couldn't get it right as the shape of trunk just doesn't fit the rest of the body well. I guess that's Tesla quality for you. I thought long and hard if I should just accept the delivery but I couldn't justify paying over 150K CAD for a car with this noticeable issue. The Tesla rep tried to convince me so hard to keep the car, saying I could bring it to a bodyshop to have a look at it and suggesting it may take another few months to get another vehicle.View attachment 823341
Not the best picture but it definitely is worse in person. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long til I get another vehicle.

Another picture of the gap. I swear I could fit the tip of my pinky in there.
View attachment 823345
Just needs to slide forward. Hinges are under the headliner, can’t just turn the adjustments for that one.

Crickets; post EoQ.
I think I received a call early last week but that went straight to voicemail because of my phone settings but I immediately got a text talking about courtesy trade in evaluation. I can't remember the date range then but something like end 07 to end 08.

Then it moved to a 3 week 07 window then 2 week window like 07/13 to 07/27 yesterday. By night time, it was at 07/13 to 07-17 and a vin assigned.

RN1153
NF483- VIN
Hope mine is coming soon as well. Tesla app Site had a vin for a few days and left before pickup May 26 then went to July 4-8 and now July 14- Aug 4 RN1153