Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine too. Went from July 11-August 22 to August 3-Sept 7. RN1149. East Coast/Delaware.
I too feel your pain, my RN is 1151 and was just pushed out to August 6th to Sept. 10th.
I ordered June, 2021, how long can this continue? Probably no limit at this point, they can deliver my exact build to someone who ordered later on but paid more $. It's business at the end of the day. I'll hang in there and see how long it takes, Would never cancel at this point, continue to see the car get upgrades and the equity build.

I too feel your pain, my RN is 1151 and was just pushed out to August 6th to Sept. 10th.
I ordered June, 2021, how long can this continue? Probably no limit at this point, they can deliver my exact build to someone who ordered later on but paid more $. It's business at the end of the day. I'll hang in there and see how long it takes, Would never cancel at this point, continue to see the car get upgrades and the equity build.
Wow! You ordered June 2021 & still don’t have your car? Where are you located?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Try ordering jan 2021 with still no eta, then come back and complain.

Question for those that have been waiting a year +. Is it a specific combination that seems to be delayed, i.e. Blue/Cream or does it just seem to be randomized? I see some on here taking delivery 3 months after ordering, so that is why I am asking.
Plaid is the main determining factor there. Still holding out hope I'll get my plaid July 27 - Aug 31st like it says. I ordered a few weeks ago.

Slowly I'm pissed off how tesla is treating his customers ... elon is talking about such kind of crazy stuff @ twitter but he can not talk with his clients - which are feeding him and his company ...

as soon as some of his best twitter friends is asking him something - he is replying immediately - but he is totally ignoring his other customers

ordered my Model S Plaid @ January 2021 (I'm from Europe)

no news from Tesla

Last edited: