Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in toronto too. Picked it up yet?

Also did you get the fobs with yours?
Nono, just supposedly got a VIN but when I ask Tesla if they’re able to track my car they say they can’t search up the VIN because it’s supposedly not built so it’s a “phantom” VIN and will be corrected soon (i.e. removed). We’ll see what happens next few days. Did you get a VIN yet?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
To those who have got a VIN did the picture of the car update to show the new headlights? Mine still shows the old headlights... hopefully Tesla didn't start building LRs with the old headlights
You should get the headlights relative to when your order was placed. If it was placed after they switched to matrix headlights you should get them, or if it was before and they have inventory of old, then you'll get the old.

You should get the headlights relative to when your order was placed. If it was placed after they switched to matrix headlights you should get them, or if it was before and they have inventory of old, then you'll get the old.
There is no inventory of LRs here in Canada, plus the VIN is a new VIN 485003. It’s a new build for sure just not sure if they built it with the matrix lights. No reports of that happening yet so just curious.

Better than the 3dmaxpider one?
I think better definitely depends on what aspect is most important. I currently have the standard Tesla all weather mats (the ones before they made them with more coverage), and I actually think they look the best (of the Tesla/MaxPider/TuxMat options) because I prefer a minimal look, but I want more coverage.

Some folks might like TuxMats, some may like the MaxPiders. I think I would have liked the styling of the MaxPider with the coverage of TuxMats, but I ultimately went with coverage of TuxMats (and I don't have any concerns with their styling).