Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN

It has happened. I had to look twice (three times, really), because I thought I was seeing things.
Yes! My SA texted me saying my "car had departed from the factory". EDD 8/3 to 8/7..

I use a leaf blower after I wash my cars. Then towel on what little is left.
Where I live (California), $500 fine to use any leaf blower if caught as they are outlawed due to noise pollution. Also can't wash car in driveway as the runoff including soaps drain directly into the bay without treatment. I used to wash my car all the time and used the leaf blower routine weekly when I lived in NJ.

I use NJM for insurance.... I just added the new VIN to my policy and uploaded the card in the Tesla app. ~$1,250 for the year with full coverage, $2k deductible, 100% clean record past 15 years. I think that is outstanding, but NJM will only take certain states and you need a clean record. And NJ has high insurance rates.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid