Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know...I've heard some horror stories about tinting, in that whatever is tinted, breaks. Windshields and whatnot. The problem I'm having is that since Tesla hinges are so misaligned usually, how will we even know if the tinting breaks them????

This rabbit hole is deep...best just to remove the yoke and go back to singlehandedly increasing the birthrate.

I tinted my windows and shortly thereafter Tesla had to replace the rear glass when they broke it replacing a defective third brake light. Not saying the tinting did it but the third brake light was no longer defective. Just sayin'

Great... my delivery was supposed to be this Thursday and SC just called saying there's scratches on the bottom of the bumper (i'm thinking they caused it when they took it off the transport trunk....)... anyway so they said they have to now repaint/replace the bumper and delivery will need to be rescheduled to some time next week.....
is this going to go on the record that the car was repaired...? I read somewhere something similar happened to someone else here and Tesla guaranteed it wouldn't be on record but when they went to sell the car it was indeed on record as the car having been repaired.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Got my tires replaced with AS (Continental ProContact RX) but I feel like the service center put too much PSI, the car reads 47 is that right? that feels like its WAY too high. Can someone confirm.
You have to check the temperature cold. So after it has sat overnight, you need to move the car to activate the TPMS sensors and then check the temperature. (I think 47 PSI sounds about reasonable for having driven on the freeway on a hot day.)

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Got my tires replaced with AS (Continental ProContact RX) but I feel like the service center put too much PSI, the car reads 47 is that right? that feels like its WAY too high. Can someone confirm.
How did you get them to replace the summer tires to all season? My service center basically told me “take it or leave it”

Did you have to pay?

To keep things interesting, to day I got a slight pull on the schedule:

I had just been pushed a week ago to 09/05-10/17 and today it's 08/18-09/22.
Can't make sense out of this chaos 🤷‍♂️, especially when I see reports of MSLR ordered in the spring and already delivered.

Original order 10/2021,
RN 1158,
MSLR Silver, Cream, 21", FSD

EDD <several other pushes...> 06/22 - 07/13, 07/15 - 08/19, 07/23 - 08/27, 09/05 - 10/17
Now: 08/18 - 02/22