Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm really excited for your delivery tomorrow! Hope you have a great experience.

I couldn't help myself. I reached out to Tesla today to see if there would be any way that I would get delivery this week and they said probably not. They said that they're trying to set up a model S/X delivery day for next week. This is in the Bellevue, WA location
I wish the delivery was in Bellevue, WA as that is where I live. Unfortunately, the delivery is in Seattle today.

When did you order?
Ordered Early April 2022. S LR. White, Black, 19”, FSD. Estimated delivery February 2023.
Tesla assigned 2022 VIN mid-October, placed order on hold as waiting for 2023 VIN.
Tesla removed hold first week of November, estimated delivery Dec 3-31.
One week ago estimated delivery changed to Dec 22-31.
Yesterday estimated delivery changed to Dec 21-31.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I wish the delivery was in Bellevue, WA as that is where I live. Unfortunately, the delivery is in Seattle today.

Just picked up my 2023 Model S LR and drove it home from Seattle to Bellevue. It was dark and rainy so I could not see much during the pickup process but overall the car looked like it was in good shape.

So the car does have the Ultra-sonic sensors in the bumper, but how do I tell whether they are actually behind those circles and not just dummy inserts? Another thing is the date of Manufacture was 11/22 based on the drivers side sticker on the doorjam and I just picked it up today. Can it be that they shipped up from Fremont to Seattle within a day?

Mods coming up:

Appointment for PPF install (full front + fenders + hood + full rear bumper)
Ordered a set of 20" Tsportline TS5 with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons

Attachments

• ms_bumper.png
    ms_bumper.png
    4 MB · Views: 194
  • ms_front.png
    ms_front.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • ms_label.png
    ms_label.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Just picked up my 2023 Model S LR and drove it home from Seattle to Bellevue. It was dark and rainy so I could not see much during the pickup process but overall the car looked like it was in good shape.

So the car does have the Ultra-sonic sensors in the bumper, but how do I tell whether they are actually behind those circles and not just dummy inserts? Another thing is the date of Manufacture was 11/22 based on the drivers side sticker on the doorjam and I just picked it up today. Can it be that they shipped up from Fremont to Seattle within a day?

I believe the Model 3/Ys without USS just don't have circles at all. The date of manufacture being today is a bit weird, doesn't feel like enough time to drive + prep the car once it arrives in Seattle.

Reactions: zoomer0056

Congrats!

And your date of manufacture is sometime in November 2022, not 11/22/2022.

Mods coming up:

Appointment for PPF install (full front + fenders + hood + full rear bumper)
Ordered a set of 20" Tsportline TS5 with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons

Can you please make photos of the cameras? Are they different? Updated camera version?

Another thing is the date of Manufacture was 11/22 based on the drivers side sticker on the doorjam and I just picked it up today. Can it be that they shipped up from Fremont to Seattle within a day?

I think that date means it was manufactured 11/22 as in, November of 2022 and don't show the day?