Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my 2023 Model S LR and drove it home from Seattle to Bellevue. It was dark and rainy so I could not see much during the pickup process but overall the car looked like it was in good shape.

So the car does have the Ultra-sonic sensors in the bumper, but how do I tell whether they are actually behind those circles and not just dummy inserts? Another thing is the date of Manufacture was 11/22 based on the drivers side sticker on the doorjam and I just picked it up today. Can it be that they shipped up from Fremont to Seattle within a day?

Mods coming up:

Appointment for PPF install (full front + fenders + hood + full rear bumper)
Ordered a set of 20" Tsportline TS5 with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons
Congratulations on getting your car! Thank you for sharing the info

Qq where are you getting your pff install done?

To be fair this is a 3 rental. So the refreshed camera might be different on s
yeah, here are pictures of the differences on the 3 I found on Reddit. You can see the rings on the plastic piece around the lens are clearly new. Unfortunately it looks like Tesla is using a different repeater on the S, which may not be new at all. The 2023 S picture I can’t see any rings, but I can’t see any of the text markings that exist on both the 2022 and 2023 Model 3 either. Can someone with a 2022 S get a closeup of their current repeater?

Attachments

• A27E8B5D-4FC8-4AA7-92D6-DA76D4FE27CC.jpeg
    A27E8B5D-4FC8-4AA7-92D6-DA76D4FE27CC.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 1A8CD9DB-AEAF-476E-AAA7-EA87CA815595.jpeg
    1A8CD9DB-AEAF-476E-AAA7-EA87CA815595.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: