Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any method to check if exact RN is under construction now? On my reservation page description change to: TBD. Yesterday it's looks much more different, but I don't have any screen of old page, this is this new one.

1669405713482.png

Sweet. Got my VIN this morning. PF so a 2023. Ordered 10-28.
Same way it happened for me. I ordered in June. Recieved continually changing delivery estimates for end of September and then got pushed to December. Was about to give up and buiy out of inventory and fly somewhere to get a car. Then last week I got the "1-2 weeks" text, which I put no faith in. Two days later got a VIN. Delivery next Saturday. Enjoy your car!

Same way it happened for me. I ordered in June. Recieved continually changing delivery estimates for end of September and then got pushed to December. Was about to give up and buiy out of inventory and fly somewhere to get a car. Then last week I got the "1-2 weeks" text, which I put no faith in. Two days later got a VIN. Delivery next Saturday. Enjoy your car!
Thanks for the feedback. Hope you enjoy the hell out of your new Tesla.

Reactions: Long1929
This maybe the first difference I'm seeing between 2021/2022 and the new 2023s. The rear entertainment screen looks larger. I ordered a Spigen screen protector for the front and rear screens of my MSLR. The front screen protector fits perfect and the rear fits, but the bezels are huge and covers the actually screen area. The rear screen protector was supposed to be made for a 2021/2022 Model S\X. Below is a picture from my car (2023 MSLR I picked up last week) and I'm holding the 2021/2022 Spigen screen protector right next to it. The bezels are huge and would block out the actual screen area.

1669568086166.png

Below is picture of a youtube video explaining how to use a 2021 MS rear entertainment screen. Definitely looks smaller because the black bezels are much bigger

1669568321473.png

Last edited:
If you are using it all the time then you are one of "those" drivers. For most the horn is for emergency situations which don't happen that often.

I can understand the debate about the yoke since it is a style issue which is based on the eye of the beholder but the yoke center pad is already there and having it working as a horn makes no difference in style? So not sure why Tesla does not offer both the current button and the center horn? Also, Elon mentioned it would be back, with car produce after a certain date already being able to work just waiting for a firmware update?

Reactions: Blue Stuff
If you are using it all the time then you are one of "those" drivers. For most the horn is for emergency situations which don't happen that often.
Yes… if you’re texting I'm honking. Never understood why the sheep sit at a green light behind someone who’s texting and unaware… drivers waiting are frustrated for sure… but not willing to alert the other driver to look up.

Last edited: