Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are using it all the time then you are one of "those" drivers. For most the horn is for emergency situations which don't happen that often.
Yeah I can’t even remember the last time I used the horn, I remember a few times recently where I could have used it to get drivers going. But a few extra seconds of waiting is not worth irritating someone.

Still wish Tesla would go back to the airbag horn location.

Reactions: TSLA Pilot
This maybe the first difference I'm seeing between 2021/2022 and the new 2023s. The rear entertainment screen looks larger. I ordered a Spigen screen protector for the front and rear screens of my MSLR. The front screen protector fits perfect and the rear fits, but the bezels are huge and covers the actually screen area. The rear screen protector was supposed to be made for a 2021/2022 Model S\X. Below is a picture from my car (2023 MSLR I picked up last week) and I'm holding the 2021/2022 Spigen screen protector right next to it. The bezels are huge and would block out the actual screen area.

View attachment 878795

Below is picture of a youtube video explaining how to use a 2021 MS rear entertainment screen. Definitely looks smaller because the black bezels are much bigger

View attachment 878797

Can you please post some pictures of the cameras? To see the housing and the lenses.

Attachments

• ms_right_cam.png
    ms_right_cam.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
  • Informative
Reactions: 127.0.0.0
This maybe the first difference I'm seeing between 2021/2022 and the new 2023s. The rear entertainment screen looks larger. I ordered a Spigen screen protector for the front and rear screens of my MSLR. The front screen protector fits perfect and the rear fits, but the bezels are huge and covers the actually screen area. The rear screen protector was supposed to be made for a 2021/2022 Model S\X. Below is a picture from my car (2023 MSLR I picked up last week) and I'm holding the 2021/2022 Spigen screen protector right next to it. The bezels are huge and would block out the actual screen area.

View attachment 878795

Below is picture of a youtube video explaining how to use a 2021 MS rear entertainment screen. Definitely looks smaller because the black bezels are much bigger

View attachment 878797
Confirmed against my 2021, bezels in yours are significantly smaller. Mine reflects your screenshot from YouTube. Nice upgrade.

View attachment 878795

View attachment 878797
Wow the rear screen looks to be at least an extra 1" across. Wasn't expecting that. Would be a great retrofit.