Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my MSP on 3-31-2023 with a 3-20-2023 build date. The software version is currently 2023.2.301. When I try to look for an update, it says it's up to date. However it looks like there are later versions. I am I understanding this incorrectly?
You have have the latest version for HW4. I picked up my MSP on 3/30 with a build of 3/11. Same version as you.

Any other versions are for HW3.

Is the charge port door adjustable in any way? Where it meets the tail light is lower than the tail light.
IMG_4410.JPG

Woke up to a VIN and a $5k price drop.... Wonder if they again automatically apply that price drop like they did last time. Has anyone seen that drop on their order yet?
Yes. There's another thread with those of us who haven't taken delivery yet, the MVPA in the downloads section now reflects the correct price and so does the final payment section if you haven't paid yet. For those that have paid, the refund comes as a check within 90 days of delivery.

Hi!
After one week of driving my 2023 Model S, with HW4. I'm happy user!! Car is amazing!!

Few facts:
  • Car have old sunroof, production date 16th of February
  • Lack of USS and software update for Tesla Vision, makes driving in narrow European roads a lil hardcore in this huge car
  • Windshield wipers, are not working in auto, old Model S 2015, did it much more better!!!
  • Charging speeds are crazy :O
  • Fully charged show 650km!!!!
  • To mine I added Plaid spoiler
  • New suspension compare to old Model S made leapfrog improvement!
  • And of course 20'' aftermarkets rims from T Sportline
  • Adding this rims with tires 285/30/R20 drop range around -10%
  • Car have few misalignments (doors, trunk) and whole paintwork must be polished

Driving this car give sooo much fun compare to old P85D :) and it's definitely faster in range 100-200km/h

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

Here is a surprise. I picked up my 2023 refresh on 3/29. Traded in my model s 2018 (P100D, 21”, FSD, 33K mi) for $54K. They just posted my old car on their website today for $77K! No way it is worth that with the latest drop! So for those on the fence once they give you a trade in amount and it feels too low, more likely than not you can easily sell it on your own for more. Will watch to see if they drop the price over the next few weeks.