Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Demo-Car rolling in Europe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model S is in Munich. Somebody from the German Tesla forum posted a short video of it. It was right in the center of Munich. The car seems to have a US registration plate. As the car is black, it could very well be Elon's car on a secret press briefing mission.
As far as I know you can drive a couple of months in Germany with a foreign number plate as long as you are not living in Germany.

Currently there is the also the eCarTec (Home) trade show. It's all about electric cars. My brother told me that they show the Model S there, but I don't quite believe him. I will be there tomorrow.

one more note, the land of field is plow around the field - this is something farmes do after they have harvest - the remainings are then sat into fire - the plow area should prevent the fire from spreding.
In denmark it have been forbid by law in many years, so look for another country where it is still allowed to set fire after harvest.

Some pics from the video posted.
Screen Shot 2012-10-23 at 8.23.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-10-23 at 8.24.25 PM.png

anyone got the link to model s munich video??

done on post 20 above in this thread

does this work?

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151111368247717"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151111368247717" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>

Isn't this truly awesome? Even the CIA couldn't figure this out so quickly. Just a bunch of people on a forum start taking a picture into pieces, gather all kinds of small bits of information and a couple of hours later they have pictures of a Model S in München. Just plain cool crowdsourcing!

A customer of mine got a VIP invitation for a model S testdrive in Belgium by Athlon Car Lease on 29/30 oct, so they must be around !! (see below: in Dutch)
Exclusief voor Athlon
VIP-UITNODIGING
29 en 30 oktober 2012

Voor het eerst in België: de Tesla Model S.

Op maandag 29 en dinsdag 30 oktober komt de Tesla Model S exclusief voor Athlon naar België. Een ware primeur voor ons land. Wat meer is, u bent geselecteerd om deze wagen van de toekomst in avant première te testen, te voelen, te beleven.

De Tesla Model S is terecht dé elektrische wagen waar iedereen op zit te wachten. Een autonomie van bijna 500 volelektrische kilometers, uiterst comfortabel en bloedmooi. Pure emotie.

A customer of mine got a VIP invitation for a model S testdrive in Belgium by Athlon Car Lease on 29/30 oct, so they must be around !! (see below: in Dutch)

So I guess there is one model S touring Europe? I guess this is a signature version (only ones that got made up to now?) and probably can't be test driven on public roads for now. If there is indeed only one in demo model in the EU, please don't crash is the next few days: I've booked a test drive next Tuesday (30th).