Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Design Studio Screencaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
Well, the new studio made its debut in the stores this weekend, but I guess the online version is delayed. Figured I'd share some screens for those that couldn't see it in person:

Here's some sport vs non-sport caps:
rear-non-performance.jpg
rear-performance.jpg

side-non-performance.jpg
side-performance.jpg

top-non-performance.jpg
top-performance.jpg

Even on the white I can't really tell much difference beyond the spoiler. And to be honest, I think I prefer the look without the spoiler.

I sort of agree. I was expecting at least the rocker panels and some things on the body. There's plenty of folks waiting on the sidelines to produce aftermark CF bits for these cars though. Should be interesting to see if they can match the matte look Tesla has going on in the interior.

I'm not feelin any love for the aero wheels, sorry tesla! The turbine wheels look smoked on the black car. Are they offering different finishes on the wheels, because they look quite different than the silver turbine rims or it's a very misleading render.

Personally, I think the brown might be the perfect dark color for CF. Dark, but not so dark that it gets lost. Based on the image engle posted from the gallery, the brown is similar, but darker to the titanium on the X

top.jpg
top-cf.jpg

From the studio:

9242453048.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, especially the "2nd click" high quality ones.

A little confusion though...

I thought the <<21" Performance>> wheels are only available on the Performance and Sig Performance. As such, the 1st of each pair of screenshots won't really exist right? You won't see a direct-from-the-factory Model S with the dark/cast wheels WITHOUT having the CF accents on the exterior.

Correct or incorrect?

Thanks for the pictures, especially the "2nd click" high quality ones.

A little confusion though...

I thought the &lt;&lt;21" Performance&gt;&gt; wheels are only available on the Performance and Sig Performance. As such, the 1st of each pair of screenshots won't really exist right? You won't see a direct-from-the-factory Model S with the dark/cast wheels WITHOUT having the CF accents on the exterior.

Correct or incorrect?

Correct... But this here is teh intarnetz!