Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Door Metal Door Handles Painted Black - $340 shipped SOCAL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 4 Tesla Model S door handles painted Factory Gloss Black (full set). I sold my Model S before I had a chance to install them.

Please note these handles are the metal ones (not the latest plastic ones) so I can’t guarantee they’ll work on the newer cars. However for what it’s worth, my Dec. 2016 facelift MS75 came with metal handles and my 17 P100D came with plastic ones so I’m not sure if the internals are the same or what.

Please do your research beforehand! I had black vinyl on my handles and never liked how they looked so I sourced these off a 2015 Model S and had them painted. $340 shipped anywhere in the US or $300 picked up in person in SoCal. Price is firm.

Pm or call/txt 626-888-2271
Thanks!
-Ant

66A3D4FE-825B-4494-B4D9-5E28CB33269A.jpeg
0BC995C6-FB05-4B63-A926-5586C02D90B9.jpeg

Reactions: Cowby
Were they professionally primed and painted? Who did the paint work?

Sorry I forgot to mention it on the ad but the handles were professionally painted by a body shop called DTM Autobody in El Monte California. They used PPG paint color matched to the factory gloss black (NOT OBSIDIAN BLACK).

What methods they used I am not sure, but they did mention they were a pain to prep due to the chrome finish.....