Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S error code GTW_w025 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.
Has anyone any idea what GTW_w025 is?
Got this code first time in July when tesla Changed the main battery and 12v battery of my Model S70D. Then they fixed this code by change of new fuse box. Car worked well.

Now its winter and quite cold here in Finland. Code appears again usually after 5min of driving. Air suspension stops working and red suspension warning appears. After car is parked about 15min code goes away and suspension works fine. If temperature is very low, like -20 degrees celsius, car won't reset the code and suspension warning stays on. Again 15min on warm garage fix everything.
I don't think this is suspension problem since it works fine when code is off. Could it be 12 volt issue? Voltage drops in cold and under load when driving. Maybe new 12v battery is not fine or DC-DC charger not working as it should? Now I will start measuring voltage of 12v battery.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
-V

@Hammari Did your issue get resolved? What was the resolution?

Today, I had parked my 2015 MS 70D in a parking lot and set the suspension height to Very High to clear the curb. When I got back, I got an active "Service is required" alert with GTW_w025. I also saw the red suspension warning (a car and an up-down double headed arrow) light in the main display. I could not change the suspension height to Standard. Drove back home hoping the car won't quit on the way. Google search did not bring up any information other than this post. Tried Reset and Power Off and they did not clear the code nor bring the suspension height down. Altered the wheel configuration in Service menu and the resulting (long) reset process cleared the code and enabled the suspension control to work again! Restored the original wheel configuration. Fingers crossed as to whether this is a transient problem or will recur.