Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S EVOLVE Wearables

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
As some of you may recall, in order to camp out in the frosty parking lot of Tesla Montreal back in March for the Model 3 reservation event I had put together a tent with custom evolution graphics. Quite a number of you asked if I could produce a T-shirt with those same graphics. It's taken a while, but it's finally here!
At the same time I thought this could also serve the larger cause of raising funds for some great non-profit EV advocacy groups. Therefore $6 from every item sold will be donated to Plug In America, EMC and AVEQ.
Items will be available to order through Teespring until May 29th, and if we can hit at least 50 pcs per model they will be shipping thereafter.
Here's the direct link to the Model S version.
You can view the whole family here.
Hope they meet with everyone's approval!

Reactions: beantobe
Hello all,
As some of you may recall, in order to camp out in the frosty parking lot of Tesla Montreal back in March for the Model 3 reservation event I had put together a tent with custom evolution graphics. Quite a number of you asked if I could produce a T-shirt with those same graphics. It's taken a while, but it's finally here!
At the same time I thought this could also serve the larger cause of raising funds for some great non-profit EV advocacy groups. Therefore $6 from every item sold will be donated to Plug In America, EMC and AVEQ.
Items will be available to order through Teespring until May 29th, and if we can hit at least 50 pcs per model they will be shipping thereafter.
Here's the direct link to the Model S version.
You can view the whole family here.
Hope they meet with everyone's approval!
Very cool! Well done!

I received my evolve T-shirt finally. It's good. Might be nice to have slightly larger graphics, but overall very nice. Haven't washed it yet, so not sure if it bleeds or not on first wash.

So how did the t-shirt sales go overall? Were enough sold to continue selling more?

I received my evolve T-shirt finally. It's good. Might be nice to have slightly larger graphics, but overall very nice. Haven't washed it yet, so not sure if it bleeds or not on first wash.

So how did the t-shirt sales go overall? Were enough sold to continue selling more?
Skotty, thanks for the order and the feedback, glad you like it!
Yes, 70 pcs ordered of all types on the first go-round so enough to cover the donations and launch a new campaign yesterday for those who would like their own.
Plug In America added it to their June newsletter and that's really got things off to a good start, hope to raise a lot more on this go-round. Model 3 design was the biggest seller on the first campaign but interestingly the Model X was right behind it. This time the Model X folks are out in the lead. Let's see if the S crowd can give them a run :D