Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Experience So Far...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My .02 I love reading about these things, but don't feel comfortable clicking away from the forum to do so. I hope you do enjoy your car though.
Again just my .02.

Have a great day.
I'm the same way. Even though it's wordpress, and the OP probably wants to get his ad revenue or whatever, I'm not going to go to a 3rd party site to read a review unless I got there myself.

How old are you guys to be that afraid of a Wordpress blog in 2017? Lol

Nice write ups, really can tell that you love road tripping. That's what it's all about!

I am taking my girlfriend along highway 80 up to Minnesota from Norcal this summer. I noticed you used autopilot about 75% of the time. I really hope that we have high speed autopilot in the AP2 vehicles by then so I can have less road fatigue from those long stretches.

Is that really true about Tesla roadside, I thought they will bring a loaner directly to you? I recall watching a Bjorn video where he got a loaner delivered to him somehow.

How old are you guys to be that afraid of a Wordpress blog in 2017? Lol

1.5M Unpatched WordPress Sites Hacked Following Vulnerability Disclosure

Its not the site at all that I am ever concerned about, but why not just post your experience in the same manner everyone else does. Again I prefaced it with my opinion, and every one is entitled to their own. I would never laugh at someone for having an opinion that differs from mine.

Hope you have a great day, and happy driving from Texas.

Richard

Reactions: Max*