TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model S Experience So Far...

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by asleshgt, Mar 21, 2017.

1. asleshgt

asleshgt Member

Refer to https://asleshkumart.wordpress.com/ for details on my several trips that my family has taken in my MS 85 across the country, including the trips from TX to NY and TX to CA.

• Like x 2
  2. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

My .02 I love reading about these things, but don't feel comfortable clicking away from the forum to do so. I hope you do enjoy your car though.
    Again just my .02.

Have a great day.

• Like x 3
    • Funny x 1
  3. Max*

Max* Not Banned

I'm the same way. Even though it's wordpress, and the OP probably wants to get his ad revenue or whatever, I'm not going to go to a 3rd party site to read a review unless I got there myself.

• Like x 3
  4. calisnow

calisnow Active Member

RichardD and Max I popped the cherry for you and I'm not diseased yet. Nice blog. OP - good lord. Three kids in the back seat for 5,000 miles? Wowsas.

• Funny x 3
  5. HumanGenome

HumanGenome Member

How old are you guys to be that afraid of a Wordpress blog in 2017? Lol

Nice write ups, really can tell that you love road tripping. That's what it's all about!

I am taking my girlfriend along highway 80 up to Minnesota from Norcal this summer. I noticed you used autopilot about 75% of the time. I really hope that we have high speed autopilot in the AP2 vehicles by then so I can have less road fatigue from those long stretches.

Is that really true about Tesla roadside, I thought they will bring a loaner directly to you? I recall watching a Bjorn video where he got a loaner delivered to him somehow.

6. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

1.5M Unpatched WordPress Sites Hacked Following Vulnerability Disclosure

Its not the site at all that I am ever concerned about, but why not just post your experience in the same manner everyone else does. Again I prefaced it with my opinion, and every one is entitled to their own. I would never laugh at someone for having an opinion that differs from mine.

Hope you have a great day, and happy driving from Texas.

Richard

• Like x 1
  7. Max*

Max* Not Banned

It's not about age, it's about your knowledge of cyber-security, right?

• Like x 1