Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S facelift

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! So I have a 2013 p90d and I got in a little accident with the front bumper so I decided to buy a used 2017 bumper cover and try to do the facelift with that. The issue is I’m having trouble finding the rest of the parts. I’ve found a lot of them on eBay but Tesla won’t sell me all the little clips, bolts and screws. I also might need to but more parts to get the new bumper and the fog lights to fit properly. Any advice on we’re to order the right parts for the facelift without paying for a whole kit?

No such car. One of those numbers is incorrect.
You’re right, I was wrong. It is a 2013 p85 thanks for your help
You haven’t done the full math. Your 2013 bonnet will not fit with this facelift bumper.
are you saying that a oem 2017 bumper cover will not fit a 2013 p85, even with some modifications? Do I have to buy a full kit from a third party? What math do I need to do algebra, or trigonometry?

What math do I need to do algebra, or trigonometry?
Well if you thought that just replacing the bumper will do the job then for clarification the old hood does not cover that middle section the way it does on the newer cars. Then there is the latch question as well. So it’s worth to consider this change. But if you are willing to make several modification for the change then good luck. Thanks @krsgio for the link’s…