Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S First Drive Reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(It's Norwegian. ;-) )

…Which kind of makes a big difference since about 14,75 million more people* can more or less understand what they are saying (as opposed to if they were going on about it in Finnish). :love:

*Namely people living in Sweden, Denmark and a about quarter of million people living in Finland as it were. And perhaps also those living on Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Ok, and some on Greenland as well. :wink:

Found this a funny comment on the page...

"Very nice. Happy to see that you got the Tesla Model S in your garage Jay, It's a good or probably the best electric car on the market after the Chevy Volt. I'm actually planning on buying one as a gift for my Uncle and a Volt for my Aunt. When I get a chance because of my tight schedule with training and recording because I'm an Martial Artist and Musician (Artist) I plan on going over to a Tesla dealer to check on out. Instant torque." Clearsky786

Are you kidding me? 'After' the Chevy Volt? Not sure by what criteria, more likely someone who just doesn't know much about the Model S... yet.

Apparently the market for kung-fu musicians is doing very nicely. Good luck finding that Tesla Dealer....

Kung_Fu_Fighting.jpg

Hmm... going by the comments, the Brits (except our own nickjhowe who's fighting the good war along with Brian H and others) are seemingly very ignorant of this whole Tesla electric gee whiz thing.

Please don't lump us all together! The Tesla Roadster I drive daily; Kevin Sharpe; David Peilow; the Electric Vehicle Association Scotland; and many others collectively say that some Brits are very on board with EVs.