Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S for sale. $49k. 85P. 40,560 miles. Under transferable CPO warranty till Sept. 4, 2019 or 100,000 miles whichever comes first. Clean title in hand.
Drivers edition: because this is a performance version you would not want to use AP anyway. Really.
Head turning metallic blue. 21 inch wheels. Tan performance interior, expansive glass roof with huge operable skylight, obeche Wood Gloss Decor, tech package, premium ultra high fidelity sound, auto wipers, power liftgate, free SC for life.
Excellent condition, detailed to look better than when I bought it from Tesla. There are no mechanical problems (I would have had them fixed, the Tesla shop is about a mile away). There is some curbing of wheels and a very subtle scratch a rear fender: that is everything that I know is wrong with the car. Non smoker, detail scent should pass.
Incredible power and performance, beautiful color and style, unsurpassed safety. Extremely economical (once you've paid for insurance!). Quiet. Given so few moving parts and software updates, this car actually gets better with time. The joy of driving this never gets old. But is has to go and my wife and I are very sad. I only have a one car garage and my Model 3 just arrived.
FYI, I have a very interested buyer who will likely take it away Sunday, March 11. Portland Oregon.
VIN# 5YJSA1CP9DFP11577
IMG_20180226_170231.jpg