TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Model S - From the body shop to our shop

Discussion in 'Florida' started by First Impression, Jun 26, 2017.

1. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
    This 2014 Tesla Model S 85 had to have the right side repainted. The owner brought it to us because the paint looked faded and with a lot of swirls and scratches. We quickly assessed the vehicle and put a game plan together to bring this beautiful red back to new condition.

Pictures show random deep scratches and tons of buffing marks left on the paintwork.

20170620_131940.png 20170620_132102.png 20170620_135110.png 20170620_144321.png 20170620_144405.png 20170620_144422_001.png

Here it shows the drastic improvement in gloss and appearance after performing the 1st of 2 steps in our paint correction process.

20170620_132939.png

The video shows the vehicle after our paint correction and Gtechniq Crystal Serum Black ceramic coating application.

Unfortunately, most cars that come out of a body shop are in this or worst condition. If your car has been at a body shop, feel free to contact us for a free evaluation of the condition of the paintwork. We can definitely make your car look much better.

First Impression Premier Auto Detail
    Office - 941.444.3033
    Cell - 813.846.3891

We're here for you!

2. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

How long should you wait from a panel being painted to getting any correction done? I thought you had to wait at least a month?

3. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
    There's no need to wait that long to perform a paint correction. Most bodyshops wetsand and buff repainted panels 1 or 2 days later. I like to wait 4-7 days before performing any paint correction to a repainted surface. I do wait almost a month before applying a wax or ceramic coatings.

4. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

Thanks. I meant to say coating not paint correction. Thanks for reading my mind.

• Like x 1