Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S front bumper cover, black, for nosecone cars w/6 front parking sensors, Vista, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original equipment front bumper cover, a.k.a. front fascia. For all Model S built before April 10, 2016 (the nosecone-style cars) that have 6 front park assist sensors (4 on the bumper cover, 2 on the nosecone); I'm pretty sure the 6 sensors were introduced at the same time as Autopilot hardware.

Painted standard black (non-metallic), Tesla paint code PBSB.

Includes only the bumper cover, no chrome trim or grilles. The 4 screws that secure the chrome nosecone surround trim to the bumper cover are included.

I purchased this as part of a complete bumper package, but I only needed the aero shield, so I'm selling the rest of the parts. It came with black-wrapped chrome trim, so I'm selling that separately since I figure most people would want the stock chrome instead. If you are looking for black-wrapped chrome bumper trim or a nosecone, see my other ads.

Condition is 7/10 - 8/10: Typical light pockmarks from freeway driving throughout. There are a few small nicks (pointed out in the photos). No broken mounting tabs, no paint problems, no scrapes or cracks, no major flaws.

$220. Pick up in Vista, CA only. I'm available most afternoons and evenings.

[Sorry for the inconsistent picture formats; the site is randomly refusing to display some files for some reason.]

bumper cover - 1.jpg bumper cover - 2.jpg bumper cover - 5.jpg bumper cover - 10.jpg bumper cover - 11.jpg bumper cover - 13.jpg bumper cover s - 6.jpg bumper cover s - 7.jpg bumper cover s - 8.jpg bumper cover s - 9.jpg

View media item 120931View media item 120933View media item 120932

Price reduced to $200
Original equipment front bumper cover, a.k.a. front fascia. For all Model S built before April 10, 2016 (the nosecone-style cars) that have 6 front park assist sensors (4 on the bumper cover, 2 on the nosecone); I'm pretty sure the 6 sensors were introduced at the same time as Autopilot hardware.

Painted standard black (non-metallic), Tesla paint code PBSB.

Includes only the bumper cover, no chrome trim or grilles. The 4 screws that secure the chrome nosecone surround trim to the bumper cover are included.

I purchased this as part of a complete bumper package, but I only needed the aero shield, so I'm selling the rest of the parts. It came with black-wrapped chrome trim, so I'm selling that separately since I figure most people would want the stock chrome instead. If you are looking for black-wrapped chrome bumper trim or a nosecone, see my other ads.

Condition is 7/10 - 8/10: Typical light pockmarks from freeway driving throughout. There are a few small nicks (pointed out in the photos). No broken mounting tabs, no paint problems, no scrapes or cracks, no major flaws.

$220. Pick up in Vista, CA only. I'm available most afternoons and evenings.

[Sorry for the inconsistent picture formats; the site is randomly refusing to display some files for some reason.]

View attachment 507009 View attachment 507010 View attachment 507011 View attachment 507012 View attachment 507013 View attachment 507014 View attachment 507015 View attachment 507016 View attachment 507017 View attachment 507018

View media item 120931View media item 120933View media item 120932