TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S front mats (Tesla OEM Weather Tech) fit in Model X?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by adamcb, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. adamcb

adamcb Member

Hey everyone,

I'm trading in my Model S P85+ on a P90D Model X - taking delivery this week.

I have the full set of Weather Tech mats for my S - frunk, trunk, front and rear passenger. I know most of those are NOT going to fit the Model X, but curious if anyone has tried putting the front/passenger Model S mats in the X. The seating position is different, but curious if anyone knows how different.

Thanks,

Adam

2. ptsagcy

ptsagcy Member

#2 ptsagcy, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    I bought the generic Weather Tech all-weather mats for the front and second row and they fit ok at a fraction of the cost. Will probably order the trunk and frunk mats if they ever produce them. They have been promising "any day now" for months. I guess they graduated from the Elon School of Forecasting Delivery Dates :eek:

• Funny x 1
  3. Shelly

Shelly Member

Of course the floor mat for model s is totally different from the model x, find the sellers who sell these floor mats, you will see the difference. Just as the model s key is different the model x....right? photo

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      176.2 KB
      Views:
    • wow.jpg
      wow.jpg
      File size:
      26.8 KB
      Views: