Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s front radar problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my model S long range 2020 to a car wash and as soon as I left the message « Driver assist features unavailable » appeared. At first I thought some water might have leaked inside the bumper so I decided to give it some time to dry out. After a month or so of waiting nothing happened and I made sure it was the front radar. All the updates since then were no longer completing, they would stop at 30%. My car is stuck in a country where Tesla service centers are not available (closest one is 700mi and right now the borders are closed for months). So finally, I purchased a replacement radar and the updates succeeded but the autopilot features did not work. After some research I tried to do a manual alignment as close as possible . I need to use toolbox or some other method to do the alignment. Does any one have any tips for a manual alignment or can anyone remotely help me fix this issue , with a charge.
Thank you

Attachments

• 931640D1-0160-412C-901D-B6C28CE2A326.jpeg
    931640D1-0160-412C-901D-B6C28CE2A326.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 210